Sign in to follow this  

Hebo Boots

I just spoke with Adrian and he told me he had Hebo boots onsale for $275. They only have size 43/44/45 though (FWIW - 45 is roughly 11 1/2 USA)

Seems like a good deal on these hard to find boots. Of course, the 45's are too small for me.:moon:

They are on the lewisport website now as well.

yeah that size is for freaken lerch adams my uncle,hebo's are my favorite but for a long time you couldnt get them ?

Edited by FESTER

i dont know about the hebo s ,but i use the alpine stars and they feel like your favorite tennis shoe...

In a good or bad way? I currently have Novagars but it's getting close to time for new boots.

For me, the best boots would be:

A bit bigger than normal in the calf area

flexible in the ankle area

Much better protection in the arch area (that's my biggest complaint with the Novagars)

A fairly high toe box.

Sound like your Alpinestars?

Thanks

Joe

I heard the new Hebos have more calf room per another fellow rider. (can anyone verify that?) I doubt there super stiff in the arch area - I use foot bed supports in my current boots and they help alot.

Laser....what are those arch supports called.

I agree that the Alpinestar No Stops are a great boot. Much more comfortable than the Gaerne I wear and I believe just as protective....Problem is they fall apart much faster than the other brands.

I agree that the Alpinestar No Stops are a great boot. Much more comfortable than the Gaerne I wear and I believe just as protective....Problem is they fall apart much faster than the other brands.

Did you have the good oiled Gaerne's? There the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. A few years ago I got a pair of Alpinestars (mainly because I wanted cool white boots) and after 3 months I gave them away, and went back to Gaerne.

Laser....what are those arch supports called.

I forget. Steve turned me onto them. I'll have to look in the boots later - there out in the truck.

I also use footbeds because my feet are so flat I can suction cup across linolium. Without the footbeds boots never fit properly. My feet spread out and I was always jamming the toes into the front of the boot by the halfway point of the day. I also pronate which means the feet roll into the inside so to compensate for the leg alignment I would ride with my toes angled out. Bigger boots were just uncomfortable as my feet would move around too much. I also would get really bad foot cramps by the end of the day.

With the footbeds it's all good. I use the Superfeet green cut to fit my boots.

this thread is hillarius.yeah i'll buy yo damn gi joe jungle rot ass feet boots they in the damn bak yod next to da damn gopha hoe man,my wife puts em dere to cill the dam gophas heeel yeah i buy yo boots!

Thanks Joe - Those are them. (I was waiting for the quarentine period to end on my boots before checking them...) My buddy got a 2 for 1 coupon by just calling them up. I like them and need to get another set or two.

I just got a pair of Alpinestar No Stops today for Chrismas, Chrismas Eve really. We'll I can't say how they will hold up, but I can't believe how much more comfortable they are compaired to my old broken in Alpinestar Moto boots. I pulled my bike out today and was just messing around, we have a couple of inches of snow. When I pulled back into the basement my wife handed me a present. She said "are you going to try them?". Nice new trials boots. So after walking around the basement I pulled my bike out again. I can't believe how much more feeling there is. The way the bottoms of the boot bend around the foot pegs.Its kind of like how our tires go over crap, and flex to get grip. You can lay your bike over farther for corners, getting more grip on the pegs. I can't believe how much better these felt. I remember not wanting to break in a new pair of moto boots because the old ones I was wearing were so comfortable. We'll the new No Stops are hands down the most comfortable boot I've ever hand on. I've had over 25 different pairs over the years, no contest. I don't think I will moto out with them anytime soon though. the protection is just not there. I use to take spins around the yard with my DC tennis shoes on. Well now I'll always just put on my boots cause there just as comfortable.

Edited by mikedamratoski
spelling

I just got a pair of Alpinestar No Stops today for Chrismas, Chrismas Eve really. We'll I can't say how they will hold up, but I can't believe how much more comfortable they are compaired to my old broken in Alpinestar Moto boots. ............

.......... I use to take spins around the yard with my DC tennis shoes on. Well now I'll always just put on my boots cause there just as comfortable.

I would ride without my helmet before I would ride without my boots!

I have bought many many different boots over the years including all of the most recent ones, but the Alpinestars No Stops are the only ones that have fit me correctly AND have broken in with no folding leather points that bruise my feet or ankles as other brands have. They are not as water-proof as some, but they make up for it in comfort and fit.

My last pair of No-Stops lasted 5 years and are still rebuildable. My current pair are in their 3rd year and are still doing great. But for some reason, I don't wear through the soles of the boots like other people do. Maybe I move my my feet around more than other riders??

I bought two other brands inbetween the first pair of No-Stops and the current pair. I sold and gave away the other brands.

Just my experience, some people claim to have had bad experiences with them... go figure?

Thats funny that you say that about the waterproofing of the No Stops, the first ride I got water in them. I don't think they are as tall as moto boots. I went to a indoor motocross track today and after wearing the trials boots for a couple of days I missed how comfortable my trials boots are. I really missed them walking in the snow going back and forth to the truck, slippery.

Thats funny that you say that about the waterproofing of the No Stops, the first ride I got water in them. I don't think they are as tall as moto boots. I went to a indoor motocross track today and after wearing the trials boots for a couple of days I missed how comfortable my trials boots are. I really missed them walking in the snow going back and forth to the truck, slippery.

If you step in deep water, it will seep in through the overlap fabric at the stitching. Nothing unusual about that as almost all boots will do that.

You can treat them with Snow Seal and then add some of that at the stitching on the overlap to minimize any leaks.

For fine adjustment in my No-Stop Alpinestars, I use a foot-bed insert from Superfeet. Similar to what I use in my Ski Boots.

When you say fine Adj. what do you mean? I've seen a couple people talk about foot bed inserts on here before, what do they do?

How is the ankle room in the alpinestar? 2ply said they don't fold, that's good. I've got a pair of Tech 7's for mx and I can't wear the right one anymore due to a kankle. My right ankle was broken twice and is now about 1/2" larger in diameter. I have skinny legs otherwise.