Sign in to follow this  

110/90-19 vs 120/90-19

Are there enough differences in the sizes of 110/90-19 and 120/90-19 to matter? Just eyeballing them it doesn't look like a lot.

BTW, this is for the rear of a CR250.

The 120 is wider, I don't think the swingarm is wide enough on a 250 to run it. I think the 120 is more for the 500 or larger bikes, cause that is what my buddy runs on his CR500.....I could be wrong, Someone will say so if I am......:moon:

I don't think the swingarm is wide enough on a 250 to run it.

Thanks. :moon: That's why I asked.... Hard to tell just by looking.

consider a 120/80-19. 120/80-19 is a wee bit wider and taller than 110/90-19, but has rounder profile (Bridgestone). i like the 120/80 better on my 01 cr250: turns faster and has a bit more traction, especially on hardpack. the 120/80 weighs a bit more, but i don't notice that

I just switched from a 110 to a 120 dunlop(replaced with the same tire that was on it) and cant realy see much of a difference. When i bought the bike the tire was half worn and now it has a ton of grip(sorta what i expected) but i def. didnt notice a huge diff. either way. I know it fits just fine, and was reasonably easy to mount(no harder than an 18" maxxis desert it on my xr) which is what i might try next on the cr.