Sign in to follow this  

AT&T Park Supercross Tickets

I have been trying to get a row of bleacher seats for a couple of weeks now and all that is available is the very upper tier.

Do they only release those tickets first to try and sell them or are the lower bleacher seats already sold out?

We got bleacher seats last year for $10 each and really liked them. Tried to get them this year and couldn't (yet). Somehow my wife found out that LIVE105 radio station bought them all and will possibly be selling them or giving them away in a contest later. ( Hopefully reliable info)

We bought some different tix but will still be trying to get bleacher seats and sell ours.

Interesting...

I heard that Live 105 bought a bunch this year too... We have been paying for the club level the last couple of years and have had the same response you said from people paying $10.00 for the bleachers and loving them... Beats the heck out of $75.00 per ticket..

Go to live105.com and get the tickets. They are charging a fee for the transaction. Works out to about $17 per ticket. Take an empty Monster can for admittance to the pits from 12:30-6:30pm. Larry