Sign in to follow this  

Chinese Hydraulic Clutch,looks good but it work?

Hi guys,

I have a 135cc two stroke cafe racer bike and bought a Hydraulic PIT BIKE Clutch to use on her.

It didn't arrived yet but I saw some pictures and was wondering if somebody here have used it on bigger bikes like a Suzuki DR400.

The item boght was this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350280240337&viewitem=#ht_6254wt_1035

I know it didnt compare with a Magura one, but for 10% of the price make my eyes bright.

Anyway, can I use it on my DRZ 400 or let it for my cafe racer??

Tkssssss

Looks like the old style of Magura, the ones that used a bicycle spoke to pull the clutch actuation arm. These constantly broke. The shaft on the current Maguras are about 1/8" thick. Keep us posted and best of luck.

I can understand why guys are looking for reasonable alternatives. The price of Japanese hydraulic parts is usually OUTRAGEOUS. I've paid less for some of my bikes than I've seen for a master cylinder.

The link doesn't work. I don't know that I'd trust the chinese clutch, let us know how it works.

For 30$ it's worth trying to to see if you can trust it.

Buy it! See how well it works out, may be a flop and it may be awesome, if it falls short it's only 30$