Sign in to follow this  

Need some opinions

I have a 2004 yz250f and i'm getting new plastics and graphics, i'm pretty sure i'm going to get the ts1 kit from flu designs. I was just wondering if anyone has any pictures of their bike with this kit, also thinking of getting white plastics but i wouldn't be getting a white tank, anyone have any pictures of their bike set up like this?

Here is the Graphics :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Flu-Designs-TS1-Yamaha-Graphic-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19b0ab4055QQitemZ110338195541QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_956

They personally wouldn't be my first choice of graphics, but they look decent and I've never seen anyone with those before so at least you could be unique with those graphics.

Also note that the picture of those graphics is shown on a 06-09 250f or 450. Your 2004 yz250f will look different with those graphics because of how the tank is split from the shrouds. I'm sure you know this but just a reminder because I think the graphics wouldnt look as good on a steel framed yami.

There's a picture on the flu website showing the 03-05 steel frames yz's. I know it won't look as good as a newer bike, but like you said they are unique i haven't seen a bike with them either.