Sign in to follow this  

Any nw 2strokers gonna run the hangover scramble 2010????

Wondering if any other 2 strokes in the nw are gonna run this year?? I havn't decided weather to run the 450 or rm yet? Guess it will be a day of decision but i am leaning twards the rm250

Not this year....did it two years ago. I don't think the bike matters as much as snow tires...I mean studded tires.

Both bike will work just make sure your 4stroke isn't prone to overheating as when I did it there was a ton of time sitting in line on mud holes...ugh. :moon:

I hear its pretty crazy. I guess it all depends on the weather, some years look realy good others are realy bad. i have never ran it before and figured what the heck. it could be fun it could be horrible. I will probubly go for the rm250 for the event. The 450 has a habbit of looping out in the mud, and i love the rm anyways if i can get it to run in the cold weather i will ride it.

I hear its pretty crazy. I guess it all depends on the weather, some years look realy good others are realy bad. i have never ran it before and figured what the heck. it could be fun it could be horrible. I will probubly go for the rm250 for the event. The 450 has a habbit of looping out in the mud, and i love the rm anyways if i can get it to run in the cold weather i will ride it.

two years ago it was windy and just thawign out so there was frozen clay/ground and thawed on top and the wind was blowing so hard I thought some of those big pine trees were going to come down on my head sleeping at night. :cheers:

It is an experience....:moon:

n1421328371_30132635_2947.jpg

l_0acda18a341b07e3b9dc54715d519815.jpg

l_4988db68046a7bad310413299e1ae8d7.jpg