Sign in to follow this  

Which Bike for Desert Racing/ Play Riding?

Hello,

This is my first post on TT but ive been reading on here for awhile so im hoping some one can help me. I currently ride and race a honda crf250r for motocross and I love this bike. What Im wanting to know is... i want to get back into desert riding and some play riding but I cant decide what bike to get. I know i want to get a 250 two stroke (yami or honda) or a 450R (a honda) Any help from people who have riiden any of these bikes would be greatly appreciated. I am 6 foot 1 inch tall and I wiegh 160lbs, also ii have only ridden a 4 stroke before if that makes any diffrence.

Thanks for your help

a crf450x would be a great bike for you. It will be good for desert riding and play riding and dosent need too many mods you could pretty much keep it stock or just un cork it.

Thanks Ive heard about the X from a few people, but I havent ridden one yet. I rode a friends 450R a while back how does the X compare? How would the power compare, suspension etc. Also I plan on racing whatever I get in some WORCS races how would the X handle this?

Any info would be greatly apprciated

Thanks