So how big is too big?

I'm 6'0 and weigh 145 without gear. Im kinda thinking about getting back on a bike after a 2 or 3 year break. I really like having a small bike that is easy to throw around (2 stroke 85) but last bike I had was a yz85 and i was banging the bars. So am i suppose to just give up on 85's and man up to a 125? or get risers and stiff suspension

At 6'0" and 145 lbs., a 250F or 125 is perfect!

When I was a kid and had to give up the 80's, I went to this slow a$$ Kawasaki 175 enduro thing for a couple years and hated it! Then at 15 I got my Dad's hand-me-down '82 YZ490. A 125 would have probably been better, that thing beat the crap out of me and my 5'10", buck and a quarter body, but it was still fun as hell! :moon:

Time to move on and go bigger! :cheers:

I have had 50cc to 1200cc. In my openion the best size is 650cc. You can go on the free way with out getting ran over.
Ah, what?
Welcome to the forums. This is an offroad forum. You posted in "MX Riding Techniques." Freeway is no concern.

I lol'ed. An 80cc is out of the question. Besides the fact that you would look like a fool, it wouldn't handle as good or be as comfortable as a 125t or 250f.

650cc Dual Sport is best in the dirt. (for me)

that is good advice, but it would be better off in the off road technique, this is the MX technique. a 650 would not be a good choice at all for mx especially since he is looking for light and flickable

but as others have said look into a 125, i absolutly love mine super light and easy to throw around