Sign in to follow this  

RM Christmas wish list...

I know what I want for Christmas,,,New Metzler's and, World Peace....what do You Guy's want ?....Dr.D....

all new bearings/bushing for the swingarm and linkage

I was thinking about doing that too, you think it really makes as much of a difference as $150.00 for swingarm/linkage bearings? (cost/payout)

New ProTaper bars... either black Contours or the Evo series

New black wheels

New Style front/rear rotors

New Chain

New Rear Sprocket

New Seat Cover

New Pipe/Silencer

Moose handguards

New triangle stand

Fork Brace for transport

Seal Savers/ShockSox

Custom Number Plate decals #66

A real 2001+ frame maybe...

I think thats it - Realistic? No. But you asked... lol

I need front end bushings for my quad.

I'm getting some more tools too.

I know the quad is not an rm but I'll probably be getting a nice rm250 this up coming summer.

new graphics and seat cover, shorty levers to clear those new bark busters i already installed, paint the frame, new top end, and whatever odds and ends i may be forgetting. i am procrastinating tho becuz i dont have heat in my garage :moon:

I would like some talent to go with my badass RM. I have tried to order it but it appears its still on back order....maybe santa will bring me some. And a 2010 would not hurt either....

Tom

I was thinking about doing that too, you think it really makes as much of a difference as $150.00 for swingarm/linkage bearings? (cost/payout)

well mine are shot...there is noticable play

i replaced all those bearings in my07 because they were shot and it made a HUGE difference. the bike felt like a new one at the dealership again( did my forks at the same time) i'd like a new set of mx 51s, new top end for the 144, black wheels, new airbox(mines all ziptied/liquid gasket sealed together) new throttle side radiator(destroyed but nto leaking) some oversized foot pegs and a 2010 rm 150/175 two stroke!

I need front end bushings for my quad.

I'm getting some more tools too.

I know the quad is not an rm but I'll probably be getting a nice rm250 this up coming summer.

:cheers::applause::smirk::moon:

I want several 20something HOT russian strippers!

I know it isn't bike related, but its still all about getting my ride on:banana:

I am getting Gaerne SG10's

and want a

-wiseco clutch basket

-flywheel wieght

a long travel kit for my truck would be nice too.

I just want to get mine rebuild project done. I would love to hear it run (since I never have)!

The current list.......

Items Needed Price

Complete Gasket and Seal Kit $40.00

Weisco Connecting Rod $79.99

Crank Shaft Bearing and Seal Kit $55.99

Weisco Top End Complete Rebuild Kit $154.99

Dual Compound Renthal Handlebar Grips $14.99

Crank Rebuild - Andrews Motorsports $65.00

Rear Linkage Bearing Kit $71.99

Renthal Chain and Sprocket Kit $130.00

I would like legal public land to ride on and something to haul the bike there (the 00 cougar doesn't fit the bill for this task). I would also like Mihylo33 to get his 20something HOT russian strippers because he's been a good boy this year :moon:

I just went ahead and bought myself everything on my RM Christmas Wish list and I couldn't be happier about it! (see my garage - plastics, graphics, chain, sprockets, chain guide, complete exhaust, FWW, side engine covers, fresh top & bottom end, et al) The kids can get presents next year - this year its all about the RM...

I want to get a new chain and sprockets and full FMF exhaust but due to me being short on cash this year she only got some new graphics :moon: