Sign in to follow this  

Who's Watching Rambo First Blood Now - Cycle Chase

cool. i have noticed in other movies that they dub a 4 stroke into a 2, like in terminator 2 when the young john connor starts up his bike in the parking lot, you can tell by the sound as he kicks it over that its a 4 but as soon as it starts its a 2.

no big deal i suppose, and if you arent a biker you probably wouldnt notice, but i just find it curious.

cool. i have noticed in other movies that they dub a 4 stroke into a 2, like in terminator 2 when the young john connor starts up his bike in the parking lot, you can tell by the sound as he kicks it over that its a 4 but as soon as it starts its a 2.

no big deal i suppose, and if you arent a biker you probably wouldnt notice, but i just find it curious.

Terminator was an xr100 I think.

4084831_std.jpg

Rambo was the trusty ole xt250. I need another one!

I like how they always have endless amounts of gears, constantly upshifting is awesome!

Old school powerbands stretched much farther than the new ones. Rubber was of much better quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htpL9i5WSp4&NR=1

HELL I THINK YOUNG MR CONNER MUST HAVE MADE IT INTO 28th gear IN THE STORM DRAIN,

BEST CHASE SEEN FOR A WHILE......

What year/model was the bike in pet cemetary 2? I remember seeing 80 on the swing arm but can't remember the brand.

It looked like a chopper as the kid removed the fender and other plastic turning it into a pile to look cool. When I was a kid it did look pretty sweet however :moon:

What year/model was the bike in pet cemetary 2? I remember seeing 80 on the swing arm but can't remember the brand.

It looked like a chopper as the kid removed the fender and other plastic turning it into a pile to look cool. When I was a kid it did look pretty sweet however :moon:

I thought it was a yz, when the kid held it to the other kids face.