Just finished building my '06 RMZ450 **PICS**

So after two years I finally finished building my RMZ450...I have other bikes to ride so I kind of made this my garage project the bike only has less the 15 hours on it. But now the bike is complete I thought some of you guys would appreciate the end product. Let me know if you have any questions.

dirtbike009.jpg

dirtbike010.jpg

dirtbike011.jpg

dirtbike012.jpg

dirtbike013.jpg

dirtbike014.jpg

dirtbike015.jpg

dirtbike016.jpg

Edited by LIL ROG

I live out on north jones past 215. How do you like the 500? I've always wanted one of those.

North end of Aliante off of Grand Teton. Looks like we're neighbors!

The 500AF is a beast! Makes my RMZ450 feel underpowered. It's definitely overkill and you need to be in really good shape just to hang on!

I'm on standby at work for the next two weeks so I can't ride for awhile.

About half our rides are at Apex because it's close. I ride every weekend both days, holidays and any other day off. Shoot me a PM sometime. Might even let you take the 500AF for a spin. I'll be holding your RMZ450 hostage until you come back though! Maybe the keys to your truck too!:moon:

North end of Aliante off of Grand Teton. Looks like we're neighbors!

The 500AF is a beast! Makes my RMZ450 feel underpowered. It's definitely overkill and you need to be in really good shape just to hang on!

I'm on standby at work for the next two weeks so I can't ride for awhile.

About half our rides are at Apex because it's close. I ride every weekend both days, holidays and any other day off. Shoot me a PM sometime. Might even let you take the 500AF for a spin. I'll be holding your RMZ450 hostage until you come back though! Maybe the keys to your truck too!:moon:

Isn't that the truth the 500 is an animal and a power valved 500 well thats even better. nice bike is it a service bike or someone elce?? i am having service honda/AJ work on a 2004 CR 250 frame for me this spring so i can transplant my soon to be rebuilt cr500 motor into it cant wait!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...