Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania How about going to NEMX (OHIO) on the 26and/or 27th?

Let's get some guys together and go to NEMX in Ohio on the day after Christmas. I was there last weekend and the place is better than the PA weather right now. So what do you guys say?? Saturday starts at 3PM

Sunday starts at 10 AM

http://www.nemx.webpointusa.com/

I'll be there for both days, so come over and say hi to Dman or I (bike numbers 04 on all bikes)

do you have any video of the recent layout, haven't been there this year. i might go friday 18th

Why don't you just go to Mototown? Gotta be closer, right?

Why don't you just go to Mototown? Gotta be closer, right?

Nemx is three hours away. Miles wise, it is almost 200, but almost all interstate.

Mototown is like 7-8 hours away and I have to fight NYC traffic to get there.

Here is some pictures and video from Rich

http://www.mxfreakspix.com/

Greg I might try and make it up saturday. I will see if I can get Gary to go I am not sure if he has his bike back yet. What time was you planning on leaving to head up there saturday?

Greg I might try and make it up saturday. I will see if I can get Gary to go I am not sure if he has his bike back yet. What time was you planning on leaving to head up there saturday?

We will leave yrone at 12PM. Get there about 3PM(when practice starts)

We can meet in Philipsburg Sheets and drive out together. The only way I'm not going if it is snowing.

what area are you guys leaving from? i might go on saturday if i can find someone to ride with me (homer city, pa). i hate driving that far without a backup.

Edited by zziptie

We are from the state college area. I won't be going up but Greg is heading up last time I talked to him for the whole weekend. Look for 07 on a blue yamadog.

what area are you guys leaving from? i might go on saturday if i can find someone to ride with me (homer city, pa). i hate driving that far without a backup.

I will be there tomorrow(Sat the 26th). Look us up. I will be parked along the side by the rollup doors in a big blue van. Numbers on all three bikes will be "04" not 07. Tom I will give you your glasses back!!

I would like to meet anyone from this board!!

I am from State College / Altoona area. let me know.

Hey Tom look at this eye candy!!!!!

pc250015.th.jpg

pc250016.th.jpg

My wife got this for me!!!!! Signed by Malcolm himself! That is a picture of him from back in 1971. Man do I have a great wife. How she got him to sign it , I don't know.

I probably will wear it once tomorrow, and that is it. It will sit on my shelf with all the other helmets from the last 30 years.

Merry Christmas!!

Edited by honda907

Must be nice you do have a great wife. Do you mind if I marry her...lol? I just want her to buy me mx stuff thats all...lol. Take care and have fun tommorrow. Keep it on 2 wheels. Sorry about the wrong number. I do wear reading glasses but didn't have them on at the time...lol. Take care.

Tom