Sign in to follow this  

Better late than never Baja 100 pics

Here are some photos from the 1000 I just got around to dealing with. We intended to shoot alot more but hey we were spectating and drinking beer. We had a great time and congrats to everyone who raced.

711I38611.jpg

711I3900.jpg

711I39361.jpg

711I3984.jpg

711I3989.jpg

711I3996.jpg

711I3999.jpg

711I40521.jpg

711I4058.jpg

Edited by karmataburn

I got chills when I saw the pics. Well almost, but they are the best I have seen so far. If you have more, please post them!

nice work mixing up the shots.

I'm convinced 309x will be up in the 2010 Vancougar Olympics; Mens Nordic Ski Jumping.

711I40521.jpg

and take it from a late Bloomer, Its always better late than never

I'm proud to say I was a full time assistant to those shots. If it weren't for me the beer would have gotten warm, the photographer would have died of dehydration and the only pictures to post would be the ones that I took of passing knobbies, flying dirt, my shoes and a fat local woman who was giving me the old ojo de stinko.

Location, location, location... Great Photos!

What Mile were these taken?

mtz

I would like to give up the location but boudroux and I spent hours upon hours scouting out this location (at rm 353.9) and we take this photography thing pretty serious. So if I gave up our secret spot (at RM 353.9) it would probably be overrun be photo guys next year. I am glad you guys like the photos.

Here is a pic of Boudroux my faithful assistant scouting the area for a better angle on things.

711I4152.jpg

311x, 7x, 4x by any chance?

That first photo has "fast" written all over it. Really good shots.

Thank you.

I would like to give up the location but boudroux and I spent hours upon hours scouting out this location (at rm 353.9) and we take this photography thing pretty serious. So if I gave up our secret spot (at RM 353.9) it would probably be overrun be photo guys next year. I am glad you guys like the photos.

Here is a pic of Boudroux my faithful assistant scouting the area for a better angle on things.

711I4152.jpg

I really wish I could remember why I took my pants off to tie my shoes. Man beer does funny things to a man.....

Thank you.

I know I have a few of 4x I am going to upload a bunch more tonight. Send me your email and I can send you the hi res photo!:moon:

:worthy:i think everybody in this thread has a trained eye an can understand real speed in the ruff, and this section had it for sure... am posting a link to one guy that cant be faulted for not traying hard a little north of all this on a white ktm...http://baja.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25640:jawdrop:

Thank you.