Sign in to follow this  

Thanks You TT!!

This community is just incredible. For the small time that ive been here, ive went from a person that could only change the oil in their car, to someone who rebuilt my entire rmz 450 top and bottom end, carb tuned etc..

To the owners of TT, the mods, and everyone that contributes, a VERY large thank you. I hope to pass on the things ive learned from you all to anyone who should need it. Messin around with my bike is becoming just as much as a hobby as riding it!! Good thing with the maint of these thumpers eh?

Ride or Die

Jeremy

Similar story here, I've learned a shitload.

I find that most people here are open minded and friendly, I do most of my posting in the yammy forum and those guys are just awesome.

Just like to thank Rcannon and shrubitup for answering most of my questions, along with everyone else that has helped me.

This is the only forum I have ever found that has the most experts, especially ones that are dedicated to specific subjects like suspension and carbs, etc. Just awesome to see so many talented people working together to solve issues.

This is probably the best forum on the net for help and information regarding OHV's, and probably the best forum on the net for support from experts.

I agree with you both - I too have had many questions answered here. Better than any owner's manual:thumbsup:

I have to agree TT is a good place to be. Ive had all sorts of questions and in my experiance the yamaha and husky guys are the best.

Edited by alfie