Sign in to follow this  

06 and 07 Exhaust the same?

Hey,

I was wondering if the exhaust is the same measurement and bolt location between 2006 kx250f and 2007 kx250f. Like if an ebay seller says its for an 06 kx250f...Will it fit the 2007 also?

I tried searching I couldnt find anything.

Thanks. :moon:

-04 to -08 is the same exhaust and fits all those years.

-09 and -10 is different.

So I emailed the auction person in reguards to his statement being wrong.

Anyways he replied back with this. I know it will work but I guess I could be wrong.

Can anyone certify I'm right or wrong. Below is his reply to me stating 04-08 exhaust is compatible.

Thanks I know what you saying is true for most brands. But the yosh titanium systems are tricky. I have a similar system that fits 04-05 Kx250f and the Rmz250 04-06. Its different than this rs2 though

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I don´t know what he means.

I also don´t know what he means by: "Tapered front cap allows muffler mass to be moved forward. (more center of mass)"

More mass?

I searched for pn 2425167 on Yoshi's website and could not find it, but I did find it on numerouse sites for sale and it says it is for an 06. The pn 2425177 in on Yoshi's website and says it fits 06-08. I don't know if this helps solve the mystery but I think the guy from ebay is just sticking to what the description he has for the P/N.

I searched for pn 2425167 on Yoshi's website and could not find it, but I did find it on numerouse sites for sale and it says it is for an 06. The pn 2425177 in on Yoshi's website and says it fits 06-08. I don't know if this helps solve the mystery but I think the guy from ebay is just sticking to what the description he has for the P/N.

Maybe. Dont really know if i wanna buy it and it ending up not working because they woulod just say, "I told you so."

i have that same exhaust on my 07 it fits... checked the part number with the one i have and its the same.. but i would recommend staying away from ebay items

i have that same exhaust on my 07 it fits... checked the part number with the one i have and its the same.. but i would recommend staying away from ebay items

Why stay away from ebay items?

06-08 exhaust (+ 95% of other parts) are the same, 09-10 are different. I have an 08 (for sale) & 09. I buy lots parts via eBay with very little problems.