Sign in to follow this  

Ohio Indoor MX in Cincinnati, Ohio

Does anyone have any input on their thoughts about an indoor mx track in Cincinnati, Ohio. There a few indoor tracks an hour or so away but none around the city itself. The area I'm thinking about is near Bridgetown, if you know where that is. If it were possible, do you think it would be a good idea? Any input is appreciated.

For sure it is, just as long as you do it right and have the right funds invested in it.

lots of people have had indoor tracks and they close cause they have shitty buildings or shitty tracks or both, I mean ram jam buidling sucks but the track is awesome, then you have the place in Chicago looks like nicer old warehouse building but the track looks gay.

Need good ventilation system that doesnt rob any or all of the heat that you have on the track thats a big problem with most, its so freaking cold.

And make a good track, not some lame ass track its gotta be safe but still need some technical bigger stuff for fast guys.

I would love to do something like this, I am hardcore about MX, and have very good input for track designs, etc. have helped people before I just dont have access to the funds or money to do anything like that.

Yes, I don't know if you've ever heard of earlywines, but i was thinking about a building similar to that. I have a commercial lot sitting empty, but am not sure if building codes allow an indoor track yet. I know people to back me financially, it's just convincing them that it is a good idea. That's why i asked for feedback on here.

Thanks for your input