Sign in to follow this  

Any one have a link for on line manual for 95 kx 125??

As the title sais i need a manual to trouble shoot the wifes kx, its a 95 125.

I am being cheep and lazy if you can help thanks, if not i will just order a clymer. I just know shipping is all backed up becouse of holiday packages and wanted it running by the 1/1/2010 for the hangover scramble.

If any one has one i need the section for exaughst falve regulator and adjustments if you can help it would be awsome she realy want's to ride and my friend F-ed it all up last week:foul::moon::foul:

I am getting a new ring today so please help.

Thanks

BTW - You guys want to turn wrenches then you need the info that goes along with it. Everytime I get a new bike I get the factory service manual.

:moon:

RK000000.jpg

RK000002.jpg

please scan these and pm them to me, thanks.

You may want to check your local dealer. It is a 1994 - 1998 KX125 / KX250 service manual. MSRP is only $36, so skip the Clymer. You might be able to find a used one on eBay or elsewhere.

Jeekinz, since you are getting right on it with the scanner, could you make me some backup copies of mine, then print them out with your inkjet printer and mail them to me. Thanks! :moon:

manuals.jpg

What are those, National Geographics?

Looks like my old lady's Victoria Secrets pile. lmfao

I bet you dont have a Z series book though. :moon: ...from 75. :cheers:

I need to pull it apart to clean it and do new rings. I just wanted to know the settings but if its just timing marks then that should be easy enough.

i usualy do get the manuals for my bikes and i had one for this bike but i let a friend barow it and it got ruined. never returned it and i havn't needed one till now, the reason i asked for a anline copy is becouse i have links to online manuals for my rm 250 and rmz 450. nice easy referance and can print the pages i need. and best of all no one can ruin them.

Take pictures during reassembly and put it back the same way.

EDIT:: OOPS! "during disassembly", not reassembly! Thanks for pointing that out below, sikmajik!

Edited by KDXGarage

Take pictures during reassembly and put it back the same way.

You mean de-assembly?...cuz he could put it back any old way.