Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Friend coming to town: looking for a bike for him for a day ride

A good friend is coming to Phoenix the week after Christmas. Usually, he drives down with his bike, but this time he is flying in. And... usually, I have an extra bike just for these situations, but I just sold my second bike and won't have a replacement in time for a ride with him.

He manages a KTM dealership in Concord, CA, is a good rider who takes care of his equipment, and is a very responsible person. I know this is way above the call to duty, but if anyone has an extra bike we could borrow, or even bring along for him to use for a ride, it would be greatly appreciated. I know he'd do the same if someone were to travel to his area for a ride, etc.

Thanks in advance. PM me if you have something that would work.

Jim

What day you looking at?

Probably the weekend of the 1st. Most likely Saturday. Scooby has generously offered his trusty WR for my use, but just in case it doesn't work out and you have some alternative, keep me in mind. Thanks

Jim

Probably the weekend of the 1st. Most likely Saturday. Scooby has generously offered his trusty WR for my use, but just in case it doesn't work out and you have some alternative, keep me in mind. Thanks

Jim

Good on Scooby. Let me know if it ya need mine.

my old bike 2005 ktm 525 mxc is just collecting dust you are more than welcome, runs good just needs the bat charged for the push button start. it is also for sale jakesbdayandmotopics093.jpg

my old bike 2005 ktm 525 mxc is just collecting dust you are more than welcome, runs good just needs the bat charged for the push button start. it is also for sale jakesbdayandmotopics093.jpg

That is a good looking bike.

ill give you guys a good deal 3,000 low miles on it..

3,000 low miles on it---that's hardly broken in:banana:

3,000 low miles on it---that's hardly broken in:banana:

$3,000 :moon:🤣