Sign in to follow this  

NewJersey Any 1 up to ride the pine barrens Sunday?

I have to work saturday but if the weather doesnt get crappy I might load up bike an go riding down there somewhere on Sunday.Never been there I guess Ill figure it out sooner or later.If any 1 is interested hit me up thanks.Time to see what this turkey I mean Aprilia 450 is made of.

can't join you this weekend reb.. watch the weather, though.. someone mentioned to me that a potential storm might be rolling in Saturday into Sunday. I'm not a weather.com guy, so I can't independently confirm that..

I'll be looking for some peeps to go riding probably mid-January and on and I'll touch base with you then.. I'd look forward to hearing your thoughts if you make it out this weekend.. have fun.

where in the "pine barrens" are you riding?..thought by now its all pretty much illegal and theyll take youre bike if caught?...im in nj and have a couple friends that would be down for it if you got a safe place to ride....if its not legit..you can shoot me a pm so as not to blow out your spot in the main room...