Sign in to follow this  

Supercross RV and CR testing

Watched Chad on practice Track today no RV in sight. He looked pretty fast on the green bike.

I told you RV had nothing for Chad. :moon:

Cr is smoother. His style is more relaxed. Rv has always been kinda stiff IMO. Still looks hella fast just different styles.

Yea you can really see a contrast in their styles. RV has that head down like a Bull the entire time.

Locked in on his target is what I always think of.

thats what it seems like to me too

don't the kawasaki's always look awesome!

both of those guys are faster than I'll ever be!

I agree about the smoothness. It seems that from my amateur/armchair perspective that rv's suspension is not handling those whoops as well as chads bike. His bike seems to be very busy beneath him. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is what I thought I noticed. But this is just testing.

I agree about the smoothness. It seems that from my amateur/armchair perspective that rv's suspension is not handling those whoops as well as chads bike. His bike seems to be very busy beneath him. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is what I thought I noticed. But this is just testing.

Saw a very similar effect from this computer chair. Chad's bike was staying more level imo.

Oh and Josh Hill looks faster. :moon:

Locked in on his target is what I always think of.

That is what I'm going to tell my riding buddies if they tell me to pick up my head. :moon:

Saw a very similar effect from this computer chair. Chad's bike was staying more level imo.

Oh and Josh Hill looks faster. :moon:

:busted:I was waiting for you to chime in with that comment!:cheers:

thats what i see, a better bike in the whoops and a smoother rider on it.

Um, the bike could be identical if they wanted. It really doesn't have much to do with things in this situation.

I am willing to bet that the two bike have a totally different suspension setup and different motor package. It all depends on where they want the power and what they want the suspension to do. They could be the same but that would be coincidence. If someone thinks those two bikes are the same because they are both 2010's then they need to get a new head!

Um, the bike could be identical if they wanted. It really doesn't have much to do with things in this situation.

I'm not sure if you where referring to me.

I'm just saying they have the exact same resources. The rider is ultimately the one responsible for working with the team to make his bike work. So in this situation it still comes down to the rider not working as well in that section in my opinion.

Man and Machine. And we all know which part of that equation carries the > sign.

i think in general CR is better in the whoops then RV or most anyone for that matter