Sign in to follow this  

Trail Tech computer kit for yz250f

Im looking to get a trail tech comp kit for my yz and the description says that it includes a power connection to fit all machines but idk what I would connect it to on my yz. I want to find out what im going to have to do before i go dropping 100 bucks on this. Any help with this?

I dont know what model Trailtech your looking at but my "Enduro" on my XR400 is a stand alone unit. Takes a small battery and has lasted for years! :moon: No need to hard wire. Turns on when the front wheel rotates.

yea it says theres a battery if the unit loses power. I think im gonna try it out

The Trailtech Vapor is an excellent speedometer. It has instructions on how to hook it up to your yz250f. If all else fails hook it up to a regular 9v battery. A 9v battery will maybe last 5 months depending on how much you use it.

The instructions are pretty detailed and it should all be pretty easy. You'll love your vapor. I love mine. If you ever have any questions. Call them (360)-687-4530 Customer service is awesome.