Sign in to follow this  

This just ruined my week

I know this isnt right but im going to ask anyways. On the pipe side of my bike were the back shock linkage connects to the frame there is what looks like a washer welded on to the big screw that goes threw the linkage into the piece if frame. I dont know why in the hell the person that had it before me did this instead of buying a 3 dallor nut for it. I also bought the nut and it doesnt seem to fit the big screw eather.

One more thing, does anyone have any idea how i can fix this???

I would post pics but i dont have a camera right know.

Thanks!!!

By the way its a 1994 cr 125

If you are looking at your bike on the stand from behind, on the right side were the linkage for the back shock connects to the frame by a big bolt.

Its below the very end of your rear brake pedal. The big bolt goes right threw the linkage into a part of the frame that flanges out. Its really hard to explain. I was also calling it a screw before, but it is a big bolt.

does that help any???

Are you referring to the swingarm? There is an axel bolt that goes through it, the one side looks like a "washer", and the other side has a nut. To remove it you need to remove the nut on one side and tap the axel through.

Its the bolt with the nut behing the little spring. you can kind of see it.

Yeah, that's bolt #48 in my link.

You should show a picture of yours so people know exactly what you are talking about and seeing. If we can see your specific situation, we can then better tell you if it supposed to be that way or not.

You should show a picture of yours so people know exactly what you are talking about and seeing. If we can see your specific situation, we can then better tell you if it supposed to be that way or not.

I dont have a camera right know but i will have one soon and i will post pics.