Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Getting excited about the upcoming SX season

Regardless, this year in SX will be a defining moment for all three top riders.

RV - can he step up and be considered a guy who can consistently beat James and Chad. He's got time on his side. He can have a successful season with just a couple of victories and many podiums.

CR - he needs to whoop James' ass, plain and simple. Second place for him is the same as 10th. No more talk. He needs to simply twist the throttle. In order to beat James, you have to put your life on the line just like he does.

JS - Can he put together another consistent season and find a way to break the confidence of chad and ryan? If he's going to get to 80 wins, then he can't afford to be losing.

The only action as entertaining as supercross will be the spirited discussion on this board. I am sure that the usual characters (me included) are currently salivating at the thought of battling it out here on the boards.

I have a question? Does James Stewart want to beat RC for all-time wins? Does he want to officially overthrow the G.O.A.T?

I think no, because he chose to skip out on MX, once so far, and again for 2010. It seems to me when he was in the lites and racing RC, he was racing because he loved it, and wanted to be the best. He wanted to stand on the podiums because its what he loves to do. But it seems that is in the past. Gone. He is doing it for sponsors, in other words, money.

RV definately has what it takes to win , but he's still green , like JS was/is with his seat of the pants do or die style , it will either help him or put him on the sidelines

CR don't like him, he hasn't changed a bit , if anything he is worse , and thats why he is on yet another team , no one wants to put up with his sniveling cry baby additude , and putting him with RV not good , so i doubt that will last long , i think he needs to hit the road and try another form of employment like the town crier ! or maybe he could be the next Oscar Mayer Weiner man,, he already knows how to be a weiner ! , maybe someday he will learn how to be a man !

JS has what it takes , he is confident and has grown up a lot and he beats Reed on the same bikes he rode or is riding , , i think the battle is going to be between RV and JS with a little bit of Grungy Dungy thrown in to spice it up , i think CR will be a 3rd or 4th place loser and then over dramatisize another injury to obtain pity then crawl home and blame everyone else's teammates for running into him and costing him the title , then cry about it for months !

He mite get 3rd or 4th but what are u getting.F##K ALL.And how much do you get paid for F##K ALL.F##K ALL.He gets paid millions to whinge U DONT:p

I'm not the biggest fan of chad reed either but he's not the only one that whinges. JS does it to he some how new weeks in advance that he was gonna be to sick to travel to australia for Super X but i bet he was still well enough to be training and riding everyday in US.

What about dungey, i think hes going to be up there fighting for a podium spot. Or do you guys think he going to be just trying to get a top five with Allesi.

What about dungey, i think hes going to be up there fighting for a podium spot. Or do you guys think he going to be just trying to get a top five with Allesi.

I'm pretty sure alessi isn't riding sx this year.

CR don't like him, he hasn't changed a bit , if anything he is worse , and thats why he is on yet another team , no one wants to put up with his sniveling cry baby additude , and putting him with RV not good , so i doubt that will last long , i think he needs to hit the road and try another form of employment like the town crier ! or maybe he could be the next Oscar Mayer Weiner man,, he already knows how to be a weiner ! , maybe someday he will learn how to be a man !

I think you are 100% wrong. Hes much different, has a different attitude overall is much more positive. You never know with Reed, everytime we say that JS should smoke him, he steps it up and keeps it close.

Put your hating attitude away and appreciate the great racing that him and James give to us!

I am honestly a fan of most the riders, all deserve respect for where they are whiners or not. With that said I am very excited to get the SX season underway! I think RV will be right there with JS! CR might spend most of the season battling for second/third behind which ever rider does not crash between JS and RV. I would really like to see RD up in the mix as well but have a feeling he will just be around the 3rd-5th mark.

I have a question? Does James Stewart want to beat RC for all-time wins? Does he want to officially overthrow the G.O.A.T?

I think no, because he chose to skip out on MX, once so far, and again for 2010. It seems to me when he was in the lites and racing RC, he was racing because he loved it, and wanted to be the best. He wanted to stand on the podiums because its what he loves to do. But it seems that is in the past. Gone. He is doing it for sponsors, in other words, money.

He is after McGraths most wins.....he talked about that about mid season last year...old news.

If you think that any of the top dawgs would do it for free you need to do a reality check. Why do you think Reed switched teams? Seriously doubt that it was because he didn't want to be under The MAN management and arguably the best mechs around.

I'm not the biggest fan of chad reed either but he's not the only one that whinges. JS does it to he some how new weeks in advance that he was gonna be to sick to travel to australia for Super X but i bet he was still well enough to be training and riding everyday in US.

You aren't very up to date on this stuff are you. He got sick in Bercy.....that was weeks before Super X. You might want to join sites like racerX, twmx, vitalmx. etc. or maybe even read here every once in a while so that you can keep up.

I am honestly a fan of most the riders, all deserve respect for where they are whiners or not. With that said I am very excited to get the SX season underway! I think RV will be right there with JS! CR might spend most of the season battling for second/third behind which ever rider does not crash between JS and RV. I would really like to see RD up in the mix as well but have a feeling he will just be around the 3rd-5th mark.

Not too sure about RV being up there.....especially after watching that vid of him and CR..unless he was told to let CR lead and gap him consistently. I would like to see RD up there also.

Not too sure about RV being up there.....especially after watching that vid of him and CR..unless he was told to let CR lead and gap him consistently. I would like to see RD up there also.

I can only assume that it was done out of respect for the old man. Throw a little cash and some Monster babes on the line and our little red headed buddy will perk right up!

• Like 1

Regardless, this year in SX will be a defining moment for all three top riders.

RV - can he step up and be considered a guy who can consistently beat James and Chad. He's got time on his side. He can have a successful season with just a couple of victories and many podiums.

CR - he needs to whoop James' ass, plain and simple. Second place for him is the same as 10th. No more talk. He needs to simply twist the throttle. In order to beat James, you have to put your life on the line just like he does.

JS - Can he put together another consistent season and find a way to break the confidence of chad and ryan? If he's going to get to 80 wins, then he can't afford to be losing.

The only action as entertaining as supercross will be the spirited discussion on this board. I am sure that the usual characters (me included) are currently salivating at the thought of battling it out here on the boards.

Surprisingly refreshing unbiased assessment.

RV definately has what it takes to win , but he's still green , like JS was/is with his seat of the pants do or die style , it will either help him or put him on the sidelines

JS has what it takes , he is confident and has grown up a lot and he beats Reed on the same bikes he rode or is riding , , i think the battle is going to be between RV and JS with a little bit of Grungy Dungy thrown in to spice it up , i think CR will be a 3rd or 4th place loser and then over dramatisize another injury to obtain pity then crawl home and blame everyone else's teammates for running into him and costing him the title , then cry about it for months !

Whine/cry/bad attitude much? :moon:

The season hasn't even started yet...sheesh. How bout one of these?

chillpill.jpg

Dude calm down...it wasn't an invitation to cry/whine and have a bad attitude even more. I would say grow up but at age 50 its probably too late for that. Your entitled to your opinions, I just think its a bit 'strange' to do exactly what you say you hate so much.

Regardless of what we think A-1 is just around the corner. Already have tickets to Phoenix round two. I like watching A1 on tv. At round two everyone has settled down and know where they stand or where they think they should be.

This year should be awesome. RV is fast. He kept pace with JS at the U.S. open. Sure he fell of pace but coming back from an injury. Pretty impressive.

Does everyone have the same problem as me. A big fan of Supercros but since MC The Rock and RC not a big fan of any one rider. I pick JS because I've watched him grow up and he has been a pretty respectful rider at least until the whole african american first thing. Not that it isn't a story but when he talks about it I think it is weird. White blue or pink the number 1 plate is a challenge. Nothing to do with race.

So CR impressed me by winning the MX Championship. You need to be in it all season. But still not a fan.

I think RD could be a spoiler. He looked fast when he raced a 450 a couple years ago. He looked bored on the 250. I think thats why he crashed at times not focused looking foward too much. Can he when the championship. I doubt it, but a couple races sure.

RV is fast and won the last two last year. CR like him or not is very fast and smooth. JS the fastest man on the planet. I wouldn't bet against him. I don't think he can win them all or even half. Should be awesome. I just wish Cameron Steele was still annoucing. Hold on to your hats and glasses

Like i said , i don't like him , it's my choice , but i feel my reasons are more than proven and prove that he is not worthy , I would just like to hear realistic "predictions about the races without hearing how great Reed is ! , and that the real honest racers are considered for a top spot

Nick Wey

Mike Alessi

Short

Lawrence (when he can race a entire season without penalties , he is faster and has more natural talent than Reed)

Josh Hill just to name a few of who could/should be on the podium this upcoming season , and all are deserving of it !

If these are the guys that would be fighting for a top spot, that ratings would be in the trash. :moon:

Nick Wey - This guy struggles to finish top 3 in the LCQ

Mike Alessi - Awesome starts, not able to finish

Short - nah

Lawrence - A lot of stuff to straighten out first!

Josh Hill - potential, wanna see him consistant first

Regardless of what we think A-1 is just around the corner. Already have tickets to Phoenix round two. I like watching A1 on tv. At round two everyone has settled down and know where they stand or where they think they should be.

This year should be awesome. RV is fast. He kept pace with JS at the U.S. open. Sure he fell of pace but coming back from an injury. Pretty impressive.

Does everyone have the same problem as me. A big fan of Supercros but since MC The Rock and RC not a big fan of any one rider. I pick JS because I've watched him grow up and he has been a pretty respectful rider at least until the whole african american first thing. Not that it isn't a story but when he talks about it I think it is weird. White blue or pink the number 1 plate is a challenge. Nothing to do with race.

So CR impressed me by winning the MX Championship. You need to be in it all season. But still not a fan.

I think RD could be a spoiler. He looked fast when he raced a 450 a couple years ago. He looked bored on the 250. I think thats why he crashed at times not focused looking foward too much. Can he when the championship. I doubt it, but a couple races sure.

RV is fast and won the last two last year. CR like him or not is very fast and smooth. JS the fastest man on the planet. I wouldn't bet against him. I don't think he can win them all or even half. Should be awesome. I just wish Cameron Steele was still annoucing. Hold on to your hats and glasses

:smirk::moon::smirk::cheers:🤣 Can't wait until 12:30 on 1.16.10

I'm Not upset ! , everyone else seems to be though !

I just don't understand how anyone could think he is a contender He Ain't that Good ! , he is W A Y overhyped on his so called talent and skill , that is my whole point , i am not upset at all , i think it quite funny that anyone that actually watched any of the races he has participated in would support him ! thats all !! , to me he is in the top 10 of talent , he just lucks into his titles , so to me he should not be considered

He intimidates others (or just shoves them into the bales) and that is the only reason he makes it to the front of any race he is in , i just hate the coverage when he is in the back of the pack and they focus on him when the race leader or the top 5 are not shown , when he is in 8th and moves to 7th after 9 laps , yet Stewart can be in dead last and still win the race but if he doesn't come from dead last , then everyone says he doesn't care about racing anymore !! or there is no point in watching the series because its boring because Stewart always wins !! He wins because he is faster and better !

Like i said , i don't like him , it's my choice , but i feel my reasons are more than proven and prove that he is not worthy , I would just like to hear realistic "predictions about the races without hearing how great Reed is ! , and that the real honest racers are considered for a top spot

Nick Wey

Mike Alessi

Short

Lawrence (when he can race a entire season without penalties , he is faster and has more natural talent than Reed)

Josh Hill just to name a few of who could/should be on the podium this upcoming season , and all are deserving of it !

I did not consider Windham because after being at Seattle in 08 and watching him just give up and let Reed by when KW had the race in the bag , i kinda lost some respect for him !

Thats all , i just want to hear more names than Reed as a 1 , 2 or 3 , thats all

I know a lot of people that feel the same way about Reed so its not just me ! , i just happen to not have a issue with saying so , i would tell it to Reeds face , i don't care , he does not intimidate or impress me at all !

It dumbfounds me how everyone is either ignorant to Reed actions or just accepts it , or what ever the reason is , and yet not only condones it , but raves about it like he is some kind of hero ! , for being the schmuck that he is ! and he still isn't any faster than anyone else in the top 10 , and thats my point/rant/whine/snivel !

yeah my thoughts exactly. Reed stares people down at the start line so they will let him pass them and if they fail to comply he crashes into them so he can get to the front. I don't know how anyone missed that. :moon:

Wait, how did he catch them to crash into them in the first place? Damn, if only I could figure that out maybe we could expose Reed for who he really is.:cheers:

Alright guy. This is the first I've heard of this from anyone on TT. I'm sure there's a link to a race somewhere that you can point out the 5 times he does this. Pick any race...doesn't matter, since he does it every race at least 5 times.

so your saying that CR is your favorite rider of all time??

Now that James Stewart has his Yamaha dialed I really don't think anyone will be able to beat him (unless he falls) The most interesting part of SX this year will be between RV and CR for second and third. But I do wish Stewart wasn't so darn fast for the sake of making the racing a little more interesting. Should be a good season though:thumbsup: