Sign in to follow this  

What happened to Factory 909?

I have a Factory 909 brake lever that came on a CR125 I bought awhile back... It feels fantastic, and fits behind hand guards. Shorty? Maybe. FMF doesn't seem to have a website to support its product. Weird.

Anyway, I can't find a matching clutch lever. A few come up on eBay once in awhile, but they all look longer that what I have.

I could always check my local shop tomorrow, but does anyone know if you can still buy Factory 909 levers?

Thanks!

-Tom

I don't think they're running the 909 line anymore. It's a shame thoug, I loved their handlebars.

Your best bet will be eBay...

Good luck.

I have a Factory 909 brake lever that came on a CR125 I bought awhile back... It feels fantastic, and fits behind hand guards. Shorty? Maybe. FMF doesn't seem to have a website to support its product. Weird.

Anyway, I can't find a matching clutch lever. A few come up on eBay once in awhile, but they all look longer that what I have.

I could always check my local shop tomorrow, but does anyone know if you can still buy Factory 909 levers?

Thanks!

-Tom

Do (did) they offer a shorty clutch lever? I remember shorty (2 finger) fr brake levers....but not really clutch levers.

Do (did) they offer a shorty clutch lever? I remember shorty (2 finger) fr brake levers....but not really clutch levers.

That's what I was trying to find out. I can't find a shorty clutch to match the shorty brake I have.

-T

type in "Factory 909" on google and see what comes up...

I just googled it a minute ago, and uhh the first link is not what you're looking for haha

I just googled it a minute ago, and uhh the first link is not what you're looking for haha

Yeah no kidding...

They are and always have been a subsidiary of FMF.

Knew it was something like that.Thanks.

Ha!Ha! just googled it.Thats a "hairy" website "fur" sure.:moon::cheers:

Ha!Ha! just googled it.Thats a "hairy" website "fur" sure.:moon::cheers:

Is it the one I'm thinking of, that I got on when I tried the first logical domain name when looking for "Factory 909" ?