arrrrghhhh... losing parts...

anyone can hack job a bike... My latest purchase is proof of that... I now understand how some backwoods bubba can blow up his house because he had too much of anything in the house...

After 700 bucks in getting the right parts to do the right conversion... I need a kickstand spring for a 230f... could also use a complete stand and spring for a 150f (different project)

anyone have one or more laying around they want to sell... I'd rather throw a bone to a member than the stealership or bike bandit...

big bore, cam, exhaust, carb, and proper gear I don't see why a 230 wouldn't hit 80mph

My crf 50 goes 60mph with it's street gearing on.. 60mph true speed, aka faster top speed then my stock 150f! And it's just a 88cc with a 4 speed tranny

Not that it would be efficient gearing for racing or anything, but I'm sure it's dooable

Just for anyone that's really interested, I believe racejmac's CRF150F based motard bike has clocked speeds in excess of 90 MPH.

Anyway the guys simply lookin for a spring and a kickstand. Please aid him if you can. Thanks.

If motard's your thing, you might ask him for some advise. He's been doing it for quite a while on numerous different bikes and classes.