Sign in to follow this  

DRZ rally in Denver?

I think it would be cool to organize a rally in Denver. Honor Eddie and have a SM track and dirt riding. Is this possible? Is there anyone available to make it happen? I'm too busy but I think it'd be a growing hit, since most Z owners are open to other brands showing up.:cheers::smirk:

Let's have some fun!:moon:

We had two of these a couple of years back and they were a lot of fun, and a fair amount of work. One was over Memorial Day weekend and one over a Labor Day weekend................TT was a big supporter! :cheers:

I've been thinking of reviving the event if there is enough interest. :moon:

Wow! That didn't take long :cheers::moon::smirk:

I'm willing to entertain the idea, perhaps we could make this a poll? The problem is that the past times many people have indicated that they will come, we bust a$$ to set the thing up, and then 50% bail at the last minute.......I don't care, but the vendors do!

Forrest came all the way from West Virginia for a less then stellar turn out, I felt really bad for him.

I might be interested in trying to make it this year. Would there be anything for the non-riding members of my family to do?

What about a kiddie track for my son to ride his 110KLX on?

I think Erling was interested in putting on a Carbon Fiber Workshop also......

I guess we'll just have to start the tentative planning process to see if the major players are available and interested again.

Are you up for another Eddie? Maybe we could help you move!

im in for the same deal.

hosting the open house at the shop etc.

i will be done moving sunday.

We had two of these a couple of years back and they were a lot of fun, and a fair amount of work. One was over Memorial Day weekend and one over a Labor Day weekend................TT was a big supporter! :cheers:

I've been thinking of reviving the event if there is enough interest. :moon:

Well if you guys need any help setting it up or some seed money just let me know.

Would love to attend, but the 2000 miles is throwing a big wrench in the plans. Have fun!

Yep, he's leaving the suburbs for a Travis Pastrana-like motorcycle mega mania compound with bed & breakfast facilities attached so we can all hang out at his house and bother him 24/7!

:moon:

Q: What is Eddie's worst nightmare?

A: That someone posts his home address and phone # on this forum