Sign in to follow this  

a new way to park your bike

Someone else posted a vid of how to park your bike when your in control and the guy does a stopy right up to a stand and then sets the bike down.

Really cool but my sons friend shows you how to do it when your in a hurry and maybe a little out of controll.:moon:

:moon: Lmao!!!

I was the one who posted the original video up that you were talking about. This one is priceless though, definately my prefferred way of parking a bike. Thanks for the laugh

Someone else posted a vid of how to park your bike when your in control and the guy does a stopy right up to a stand and then sets the bike down.

Really cool but my sons friend shows you how to do it when your in a hurry and maybe a little out of controll.:cheers:

:smirk:

:moon:

The local pro Darryn Durham does it best.

That video was hilarious though. Good thing he didn't goon ride off into the tree's lol. Could've been painful.

Edited by One2nine

Of no value.

i dont see why you even use thumpertalk. I have been looking at different posts all morning cause I havent been on in a while and every comment i have seen from you is negative. Seriously man we are all on here because we have a passion for dirtbikes and all you wana do is bring people down. You are one negative mofo and even when you do say something half decent it is weird as hell, so do us all a favor and forget your password :moon:

i dont see why you even use thumpertalk. I have been looking at different posts all morning cause I havent been on in a while and every comment i have seen from you is negative. Seriously man we are all on here because we have a passion for dirtbikes and all you wana do is bring people down. You are one negative mofo and even when you do say something half decent it is weird as hell, so do us all a favor and forget your password :moon:

+1 :cheers:

yah this kid's a loser. X2

yah this kid's a loser. X2

Well this site is not nearly as bad as youtube. I'm just so surprised of all the nonsense on that site! :moon:

ditto

x1000

hahahahaaha. I was so nervous callin him out like that because I didnt want it to turn back on me and me and i end up being the bad guy but Im glad you guys agreed.

Edited by Jacob93
bad spelling

yep he deleted it. He said something similar in another post and its deleted now to.

Well this site is not nearly as bad as youtube. I'm just so surprised of all the nonsense on that site! :moon:

yah really. You post up a video and everyone who comments is an expert A rider and has to tell you how to ride.

i like it more when the people will swear on their lives they knew what theyre talking about but they dont even know the difference between a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke