Sign in to follow this  

KTM / Warp9 SM rear hub.

Anyone know if Suzuki's rear rotors will mate up with the KTM / Warp9 rear hub?

Warp9 uses KTM hubs for their SM package on the DRZ's.

I can tell you that my DRZ rear rotor is not the same pattern as my KTM200 rotor. I think they were close but definitely not a bolt on.

These are 240mm and fit KTM. What I don't know is if the bolt pattern is the same as the hub you have. If you get on the EBC site you can download their catalog with all kinds of info. What would be helpful is if they listed the bolt pattern but they don't and they won't answer questions about that.

KTM 240

SX-F 450 07-08

690 Duke 08

690 Supermoto 02-08

690 SMR 07-08

950 SM 05-07

950 SMR 07-08

Superduke 990 05-08

KTM 690 Rally Factory Rep 07-08 240

950 Adventure/S 04-06

KTM 690 SMC 08 240

Man thanks a ton, if we still had gas you'd be gettin some right now!!!

W9 uses the pretty much universal rear hub from KTM for their DRZ conversions. I have and want to put on the rear swing arm off a SM that I bought, but Warp9 puts a 220mm rear disc.. Hence the problem I'm in. I'd bet that the SX-F 450 rear disc would work!

Funny I posted this question a couple months back *still in Iraq* and no one could answer.

Your stock S bracket should fit on the SM swing arm shouldn't it. I haven't really looked at it but Suzuki keeps them pretty generic.

You could problaby also just swap your caliper bracket. Put your current caliper on the SM bracket. I'm just guessing on that one but I used a caliper bracket from a RM250 on my DRZ-S so I could run a bigger disk. I'm pretty sure the RM bracket was for a 240mm rotor and it worked great. $5 on ebay.

The stock S/E caliper will not work on the SM swingarm, two different mounting styles. I have the SM swingarm and SM rear brake calipers, but they were designed for a 240mm rotor..

Bummer. Sounds like you are on the right track then. I have never been able to find info on the rotor bolt patterns. If that was available you could mix and match pretty easily.

Well I just got an email back from jason and they are going to start cutting 240mm rear rotors...

Finally be able to complete 1 more step of this transformation..