Sign in to follow this  

Arizona ET Sunday, may need help

My son is going out to ET Sunday and his mom is taking him. If anyone is going there, let me know she will need help, shes never been a solo moto mom and probably will struggle loading and unloading, figuring out what to do in general etc...:moon:

Wow, what a cool mom....my daughters mom hasn't even been out with all of us, let alone take them herself...it would "inconvenience" her too much:bonk:

I would be happy to help your wife/kid out, but we can't ride this weekend...too much stuff going on.

How you doing? If you need anything, drop me a note...we are practically neighbors:ride:

Could you drop by Dean and help get the trailer ready for her on Saturday and my forks are also twisted in the clamps. I need someone to loosen and reset the forks, it is driving me nuts.

Jacob, he rides an 85 on the main track when they do splits. The wife will need help loading and unloading the bike, lubing the chain, lifting the bike onto a stand after a moto. Curtis nor his mom can lift the back of the bike to get it on a stand.

good for your wife mine wont even go out to watch props to her thats a good woman get well soon

I should be there too, Eric. I'll help Curtis out, that will not be a problem. Tell your wife we park over by the south track, and to look for my Tacoma, it's easier to find than Jacob's Chevy.

33s.jpg

I'm planning to get out there too. I'll be parked by Kevin. Look for my white Grand Wagoneer.

What time is the track open tomorrow?

How is your recovery?

I'm planning to get out there too. I'll be parked by Kevin. Look for my white Grand Wagoneer.

What time is the track open tomorrow?

How is your recovery?

Track opens at 0900. See you there, buddy.

Hey guys GREAT!, thanks sooooo much! So when she comes in the gate she goes straight in like behind the announcer stand?

Recovery is going very very very slow. I am so pissed. Sill in a wheel chair and will be for the next month. It hurts all god damn day too. Just throbs. I could take more narcotics but I hate how they make me feel. I miss riding with you guys. :moon:

Hey guys GREAT!, thanks sooooo much! So when she comes in the gate she goes straight in like behind the announcer stand?

Recovery is going very very very slow. I am so pissed. Sill in a wheel chair and will be for the next month. It hurts all god damn day too. Just throbs. I could take more narcotics but I hate how they make me feel. I miss riding with you guys. :moon:

Yeah, I'll try to park right behind the announcers stand.

Great, she will be in a maroon Explorer pulling a white 3 rail trailer. Her name is Francine.

Kevin what time you plan to get there? I'm shooting for ~9.

I should be there by 0900. However, I feel like I'm coming down with some kind of illness. If I'm not gonna make it, I'll text you in the morning.

Jacob's got a newer Chevy Extra Cab truck. If my color blind eyes remember right, it's silver, I think?