Sign in to follow this  

Washington Mattawa/Saddle Mtn Saturday 12-18-09

Looks like it will be a good day to play in the snow at Saddle Mtn. :moon:

Anyone else want to give it a go?

TONY

You are welcome to join us at Juniper this Saturday and/or Sunday. Be there around 10-10:30 on Saturday.

I thought about that Ryan but have a party to attend tonight and stuff later in the day Saturday. Besides I kinda want to ride in the snow. :moon: Slim chance I may drive down there if no one wants to ride Saddle Mtn.

I'm thinking about it Tony but it may be a stupid thing for me at present. I will give a more positive reply tonite.

I'm thinking about it Tony but it may be a stupid thing for me at present. I will give a more positive reply tonite.

As much as I miss riding with you it would not be good to add to your suffering. Maybe we should do something a little more relaxing? Maybe a ride from my place..:moon: anyone else interested?

TONY

I also have a neighbor that just picked up his new Ford F-150 Raptor pick-up and will be doing an off road test drive Saturday. We could ride up (or drive up) and watch him break it..:moon:

I also have a neighbor that just picked up his new Ford F-150 Raptor pick-up and will be doing an off road test drive Saturday. We could ride up (or drive up) and watch him break it..:moon:

Holy Balls I didnt know they really produced the Raptor! I read up on it a long time ago, sounded and looked like one mean truck, more for open desert type terrain though.

Holy Balls I didnt know they really produced the Raptor! I read up on it a long time ago, sounded and looked like one mean truck, more for open desert type terrain though.

This guy picked it up at the dealer and had 4 guys there trying to buy it from him. I don't know what he paid for it but would make a cool bike hauler. It took a quick internet search just for me to believe it was a production vehicle.

TONY

Whats the snow report on saddle mountain boys?

Very little at the Rd R staging with about 2"near the top. Great conditions today but slick up high. Met a member of the family that owns the cabin. It looks like he will be staying there for awhile so be warned. :moon:

TONY

Any reports on the Raptor? I was hoping for some good carnage shots...

This one is white, kinda like a wolf in sheep clothing. I missed the test drive while I was in Mattawa and have not talked to the boys yet.

TONY