Sign in to follow this  

Petition to keep our local are open, PLEASE SIGN!

The environmentalists are at it again and have ordered my local area to be shut down. Please take a minute of your time to sign the petition if not for my riding area then for your own. The environmental groups are targeting us all and this is just a step towards coming after your riding areas too.

Please sign below!

http://www.carnegieforever.org/index.php

Edited by SLOryder
  • Like 1

I might get bad gas for this, but it is VERY sad this thread only has 166 views at this point. If it was about what grips to use. What color spoke nipples to get or what color power band to buy it would be about six pages and about a thousand views.

Come on guys get involved a little! Without the land we can't talk about the pink, blue or yellow power bands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Meyer

Done , My only concern is earlier info from the BRC said the creek only flowed 4 -6 weeks and also stressed it simply dissapated into a farmers field.

Done.

I might get bad gas for this, but it is VERY sad this thread only has 166 views at this point. If it was about what grips to use. What color spoke nipples to get or what color power band to buy it would be about six pages and about a thousand views.

Come on guys get involved a little! Without the land we can't talk about the pink, blue or yellow power bands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Meyer

I don't think anyone can give bad gas anymore.