Sign in to follow this  

NewYork yz250f price?

I need some help figuring out what my bikes are worth. I got an 06 and an 08 yz250f. just wondering if anyone has bought or sold something similar recently and for how much? thanks for the help

I usually look in my local districts classifieds or somewhere other people would be selling bikes and see what the going price is for your bike and then figure out what you will take for it

I know a couple people who bought 07's that needed a little work for $2500. If your bikes are in good condition i would say $3200-$3400 for the 08 and $2800-$3000 for the 06 but bikes are not selling with the economy so if you want to sell them list them for the lower prices that way they might show some intrest. (have any parts you would like to sell of them. I have an 07. like exhausts etc... send me a pm)

I have a 2006 250F that's in excellent condition, still has the original decals on it and they look like new. I just put new tires, chain and sprockets, swingarm wear pads, new fork seals, bushings and fork oil.......I can't even get $2500 for it. Like real estate, it's a good time to buy............