Sign in to follow this  

Kenny Roberts TZ750 ride

that whole deal was cool. cool for yamaha to put it in motion and even cooler for kenny to throw a leg over that thing and throw it in there at his age.

CaptDan,thanks for sharing that.The whole thing is absolutely awesome!:moon:

Nice. VERY nice!!! I really enjoyed seeing KR getting it done again.

That was sweet!! I Hung out With Kenny one day and rode My dirt Bike with him when I was a Little kid at one of my Parents friends house that knew Him out in Baldy Mesa, Ca. Down the the road from where I live now. It was pretty cool, He signed one of His Yamaha Posters, for me and my sister, I wish I still Had that Poster.....I don't know what the heck happened to it....

That bike sounds insane...

I love how he drifts around the corners there, just nutz.

Awesome video but why is it mandatory to add music to every video. It would have been better if you could actually hear it uncluttered. Imagine a four cylinder 750 two stroke without silencers. Very cool though.

Craigus

it brings back memories of racing a 74 RD 350 in Colorado with the MRA. the bike i built had a 16" front wheel, TX 500 front forks with twin caliper RD double disc brakes, Mark Zero rotors and a Don Vesco Chrome Moly swingarn that was 2" longer than stock, TZ 250 Crank, Bruce Sass ported cylinders with 6 petal reeds and Webco 10.5 to 1 heads, boost bottles, 32mm Mikunis with suirt pumps, Irv Canemoto pipes, and an old TA 250 ignition. that bike was a toggle switch to ride and scary sideways in the rain, but it was a blast to ride, and i rode it in the last roadrace at CDR Raceway in Castle Rock, as well as Woody Creek Raceway, Pueblo, The streets of Steamboat Springs, and the 1st race at 2nd Creek Raceway north of Denver. i believe that it was 1981. Woody Witte built the wheels and cranks for me.

That was a looong time ago. Thanks for the memories and allowing me to wax on about the old days