This issue is getting old.

i blew out my fork.... and i was slightly irresponsible and rode on it for a couple weeks and then replaced the seals.... and i did the seal change... and they blew out 5 minutes into my first ride... and since then i have changed them 3 times... and they blow out 5 minutes into the first ride every time... i was wondering if anyone knew what the he11 is up with my fork?

I had a similar problem. I would try changing the bushings first. I had replaced my seals several times before a friend suggested changing the bushings. He said that the smallest movment from bad bushings will be huge stress on the seals. I changed them and it has not leaked since. It would be a lot cheaper to try this first. JMO.

i blew out my fork.... and i was slightly irresponsible and rode on it for a couple weeks and then replaced the seals.... and i did the seal change... and they blew out 5 minutes into my first ride... and since then i have changed them 3 times... and they blow out 5 minutes into the first ride every time... i was wondering if anyone knew what the he11 is up with my fork?

Just adding another possibility to what others have said. Make sure you are not overfilling the forks with oil. This will blow them out everytime. They need to be filled only to a certain level.