Sign in to follow this  

Check this out

Pretty funny man. Looks like you guys have a blast! And yeah, I watched it all the way through. The "gay" comment above was totally uncalled for. Maybe he's compensating for something??

Anyway, thanks for sharing man.

Didnt think there was anything wrong with this video, actually liked it, if you race Enduros then you should like and it dam man I wish I could ride enduros that fast...

DAMN,,I race motocross and i will say this,those dudes are hauling a$$,lets get some of these posers out there riding these tracks!btw and keep your feet on the pegs too!!!!!

yea for everyone who saw mine and the couple posts after mine where we were like "...."

was because the video that is up now is completely different then the original, the original was a couple of kids on mountain bikes riding around with weird music and junk. The new vid is a lot better though

Hahahaha, good. I was about to ask what was wrong with that video aswell. ANYWAYS, the video I just watched about Metzeler WEC 09 is sick! And I'm a motocross racer, but I grew up riding Enduro and such.

i thought something was amiss,these dudes were hauling some major A$$,Even thou they were all on KTMS:moon:

The video was edited well. There are a lot of shots of riders in action and the photography is good to excellent.

I'll give it four stars. The novice photographers can view this video as an example of how the camera is used and the how editing makes the pacing of the video interesting. If the video had a few quick cuts from the rider's perspective, such as from a go-pro helmet cam, the video would be even better.