Sign in to follow this  

So this isnt in the FAQ..

I just did all the free mods, Leo Vince X3 pipe and header, JD jetting, Boyesen Quickshot 2 accelerator pump cover, boyesen power x wing and thats it.. So i just took it out and rode it in the 37 degree weather.. and sparks were coming out of the pipe not many but just some.. and also every once and a while flames would come out. it wouldnt really pop though.. Its a 2008 WR 250f.. Sorry.., if you read some of my other threads ive posted i worry alot.. probably too much.. But i'm just making sure thats normal and its jetted correctly.. Thanks so much

That is typically a sign that you are too lean. Fatten up your jetting and see if it is better.

Yes let it warm up a good bit before you get too worried about it. In those temps (the norm around here this time of year) our bikes take a little time to warm up. After warming it up good though you shouldnt have any poping going on anymore if so as KJ said fatten up your jetting. :moon:

With all the changes you made to the bike did you change the jetting at all? It does sound like it could be a little lean, but the sparks could also have been from the new silencer.