I love my WR but....

I suppose to each his own... I have no plans to be racing in the BAJA 1000 anytime soon, however... I love my WR... I own a Beta 450RS and love that as well for my Enduro rides, and stick with my WR on the single track trails... I suppose it all boils down to the riding you want to do... :moon: regardless, any ride is a good ride..

I shopped long and hard before I bought my WR. My local dealer also sells Hondas and I have been a Honda rider all my life so it would have been real easy for me to buy the CRF over the WR but in the end, the best bike fore me was and is the WR over the CRF, KLX, and KTM. I love the bike.

However, what ever reason or excuse you want to attach to it, rider, rider support, tire sponsor, whatever, I still think it is impression for ANY brand to take the top ll out of 15 spots in the 1000. I doesn't matter that last year or the year before one guy did well on a WR or a Beta or anything else. Heck, Kawasaki DOMINATED the 1000 for about ten years straight. That was impressive too.

Eleven out of the top 15 spots is impressive no matter what sport you are talking about.

$0.02

I never got a chance to ride a CRFX when I was shopping. A buddy of mine rode the CRFR and said it was kind of like a light switch, BIG power hit and instant arm pump.

I was already leaning towards the WR and I met a guy in Gorman that let me take a short ride on his completely stock 08. Even plugged up I pretty much knew instantly that it was the bike for me. I have been totally comfortable on my WR from day one.