Sign in to follow this  

Tune in for the BAJA

This is what we've been waiting all year for!

Don’t miss the broadcast of the 2009 SCORE Baja 1000 airing onDecember 19, 2009 2:00-3:00pm ET/11:00-12:00pm PT! (time subject to change).

With amazing footage from an unprecedented motorcycle battle, scores of terrifying crashes, a Baja family legacy and much more, the broadcast is sure to electrify even the most uncompromising of fans!

For a sneak preview of some of the epic footage that went into this year's show check us out at www.thebajaunlimited.com

Thanks for the reminder:thumbsup:. Perfect for us poor chair bound suckers that can't go riding in this perfect weather/riding conditions. On the new High Def flatscreen too:thumbsup::moon:

man couldnt find it here in Michigan all that was on the action sports gig on nbc was snowboarding ***

Had some pretty good coverage on the bikes, but it is still not like the ball sports with tons of pre / post game hype. Yet the riders are far more enduring than pro foot ball players for example and for sure not the whiners, nor do they draw anywhere near the pay... sad.

Had some pretty good coverage on the bikes, but it is still not like the ball sports with tons of pre / post game hype. Yet the riders are far more enduring than pro foot ball players for example and for sure not the whiners, nor do they draw anywhere near the pay... sad.

Very interesting commentary Motosprtman. I believe off road MC racers have phenominal skills as well as top mental and phyisical conditioning. It takes every bit as much God given talent, dedication, desire to achieve, and hard work as any other sport to be a top guy in off road MC racing and it's a shame the public at large can't see it. I get frustrated with people who think it's just twisting the throttle and having big ballz. I'm an avid off road MC racing fan.....downright nutty about it. What intrigues me most is that the sport also includes a machine and fitness of that machine so it's more than twice as interesting as say a ball and bat sport:thumbsup:

Very interesting commentary Motosprtman. I believe off road MC racers have phenominal skills as well as top mental and phyisical conditioning. It takes every bit as much God given talent, dedication, desire to achieve, and hard work as any other sport to be a top guy in off road MC racing and it's a shame the public at large can't see it. I get frustrated with people who think it's just twisting the throttle and having big ballz. I'm an avid off road MC racing fan.....downright nutty about it. What intrigues me most is that the sport also includes a machine and fitness of that machine so it's more than twice as interesting as say a ball and bat sport:thumbsup:

:moon: amen, brother, amen.

I like riding off-road because unlike most sports, this one requires TWO BALLS!!! :moon: