Sign in to follow this  

99' CR 250 PWK carb ?

Does anyone know what the stock slide cut-away is for this carb? I just received a used one and found it has a #55 (5.5), wasn't expecting that.:moon:

Thanks guys, I knew the 00' had a #7, and I see now the slide part # for 99' is different. I should have looked into it a little further beforehand.:cheers: I haven't heard of any jetting complaints surrounding the 99', guess I'll go ahead and try it on my 01'. It came with a 190 main:eek:, 42 pilot, a 1370DKA needle in clip #3, and a butt load of gunk in the bowl!!:moon: Does anyone have some jetting spec's for the 99'?

Thanks guys, I knew the 00' had a #7, and I see now the slide part # for 99' is different. I should have looked into it a little further beforehand.:cheers: I haven't heard of any jetting complaints surrounding the 99', guess I'll go ahead and try it on my 01'. It came with a 190 main:eek:, 42 pilot, a 1370DKA needle in clip #3, and a butt load of gunk in the bowl!!:moon: Does anyone have some jetting spec's for the 99'?

MXA's recommended jetting was mj 188-190, pj 42-45, nj 1370D-1369D, as 2-2.5 turns out. Hope this helps.

I put a 38 airstrikers on my 95 CR250 and my 500AF, they both have a 7.0 slide and I think I would like to try a 6.0 or 6.5 on both bikes.