Sign in to follow this  

How much should I ask?

Hello guys!

I own a 2004 CRF 250X, mostly stock. I just replaced the battery, the tires, the reaar fender, the air filter and I got the valves checked. I want to sell it! How much should I ask for it?

Thanks.

Adrian.

$500 and offer to deliver it to me...Just kidding. Price depends on condition, and location. On craigslist here I saw an 06 with skidplate, rad, grds, barkbusters, still had the stock tires showing little wear for $3500.

.but if my offer sounds good I'll PM you my address.

A lot about price depends on area. I am in west Texas and paid $2000 for my 2004. Bone stock, looks new, ridden by a rancher who used it to check fences and cattle. Now, I know this guy, he and I both realize that he sold it to me below market value. It also had been sitting for awhile and needed new tires and some other minor general maintenance. Without pics, I can only guess at condition of your bike, but I would say 2500-3000 for this area. Much lower if it looks like it has been ridden hard, maybe a little more if it is in great condition.

I just bout an '06 with 22 miles on it. I paid $2700 private party sale in AZ. Bike was brand new for being 3...

I have an all stock, low hours 250X (2006) on craigslist for 3000 OBRO. Had a few tire kickers, but everyone seems to have their money tied up in the holiday. Hope to get 2800 here in the northeast.

less than $3k.

in CA it would be worth around $2000-$2400 in decent shape

Yup. I recently sold an 07 250X in mint condition.....Started at $4K and a month later sold it for $3600. Was happy to get it.