Sign in to follow this  

The sickest MTO video so far Pauls Range State Forrest Australia

looks pretty fun. I would get bored on that trail pretty fast though.

just got to use your imagination.

say to yourself that from this corner to the next one you will do it while on the back wheel only. if ya can't get it , keep doing it till ya can. you can always get faster and more skill. i will ride whatever, as long as i am riding.

just got to use your imagination.

say to yourself that from this corner to the next one you will do it while on the back wheel only. if ya can't get it , keep doing it till ya can. you can always get faster and more skill. i will ride whatever, as long as i am riding.

Spot on! and thats what we were doing learnt heaps that weekend too Thanks for all your feedback

The video is rather lengthy. Some good helmet cam shots and special effects.

I'll give it four stars. If it was cut shorter I would probably give it five stars.

The video is rather lengthy. Some good helmet cam shots and special effects.

I'll give it four stars. If it was cut shorter I would probably give it five stars.

Gday mate, thanks heaps for your feedback its interesting you mention that, we were starting to think the same thing. This was the first year we have done these types of clips so most of it was experimenting with new cameras and editing programs. i suppose the hardest thing is trying to cut down 20 odd hours of footage into 3 - 6 or 10 min clips, therefore on our web site we have smaller clips with no music in backgound so you can hear the bikes properly. The pauls range clip could of been shorter as most was on the one track but god it was fun, we stopped there cause brother got a flat. have you seen any of the other clips we have done? any thought on them? In 2010we will experiment with shorter clips and see how they go. Anyway thanks again for your feedback its much appreciated.

MTO

http://www.mototrailsoz.com.au/MotoTrailsOz/