Sign in to follow this  

NewMexico Albuquerque Adventure Riders Meet up group.

I started this is a group so we can gather and hit the trails and off the beaten path with our dual purpose motorcycles. I would like to find a pool of riders so that we all have a buddy to go beyond the local trails. Would like to organize rides both on/off road to places like the Jemez, Rio Puerco and any place there are mountain trails. I would like to get together and practice technique, get to properly aquatinted with the full capabilities of our bikes and ride!

http://www.meetup.com/Albuquerque-Adventure-Riders/

Thank You,

Kevin

Thank you for the links, I found out about these groups after I started this. It is only a thirty day trial. I ride a DRZ400 which is too small for cross country but is just big enough for highway use. Maybe I should call the group Old Farts Learning to Ride Again Group!

Nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to always look for riding buddies :moon:

I am in Los Alamos and occasionally head out to Rio Puerco area when it gets cold up here.

Thank you for the links, I found out about these groups after I started this. It is only a thirty day trial. I ride a DRZ400 which is too small for cross country but is just big enough for highway use. Maybe I should call the group Old Farts Learning to Ride Again Group!