Sign in to follow this  

Ocotillo Wells with Mike Metzger (video)

The video is too long. The first minute can be eliminated completely. The remainder an be boiled down to to no more than a minute or minute and a half.

A good effort was made in the editing department. I didn't care for the music.

I'll give it three stars - Average.

hey thanks for all the feedback. But yaa at the time the song sounded good but I filmed that on friday then drove back home that night and edited real quick then drove back out so I didnt put much effort into it. Well I will be having a new video up in a few minutes from todays right, this one is muuuch better, and its not just shell reef this time.

mike was and still is the one i looked up to growing up. you guys have no idea how luckey you are to be able to ride with him. i wish i could.

Sweet vid!

i rented a rail in ocotillo this past July. Tons of open land, Glamis right around the corner; id kill to have thad kind of riding :moon:

yeah, this one was better than the first. i think i may have asked you or not can't remember, but do you do this for fun or is this your job? either way your talented my friend! :moon:

Hey thanks, as of now I just do it for fun, trying to get my name out there over the past year. But soon I will be getting my own website and hopefully make it a job when I start to get noticed more.

go to metzgerunlimited.com and click on the home page.. my video was just posted there. :moon: i am so stoked!