Sign in to follow this  

2010 530 exc

picked up my new bike last night did alll the mods wow does she hall the mail . sx needle 45 piot de smog rad fan 14/49 gearing . pictures and ride report coming

Congrats on the new Ride....looks like you got the essentials take care of...other things you may want to do:

- Remove the little exhaust difusser / screen before it's lost for you

- Exhaust Mod (up to you, not too loud with it modified) - 5hp on top with JD Kit, assume similiar with SX Needle,...

- Trim the rear fendor / lp holder / .... or replace with something a little more compact....(we just trimmed my buddies) but if i had an EXC, i'd get the HardParts LED/Fendor or the Sicass.

- Install Charger Pig Tails and leave in the air box for easy access

- The other ususal stuff as needed....shark fin, handguards, ....

Again congrats and enjoy the new ride.

tx s for the info did all the mods did my break in ride sunday coming off a 08 crf 450 this is the best off road bike i have ever ridden the power is so even just makes the bike so easy to ride fast turns on a dime gearing is right on jetting great . and i can ride it on the highway:ride

tx s for the info did all the mods did my break in ride sunday coming off a 08 crf 450 this is the best off road bike i have ever ridden the power is so even just makes the bike so easy to ride fast turns on a dime gearing is right on jetting great . and i can ride it on the highway:

tx s for the info did all the mods did my break in ride sunday coming off a 08 crf 450 this is the best off road bike i have ever ridden the power is so even just makes the bike so easy to ride fast turns on a dime gearing is right on jetting great . and i can ride it on the highway:

Sweet! I'm jealous! I got the XC-W and now I wish I had gone with the EXC! :cheers:

Steet jumper would be nice, just ride to the desert from my apt! My next purchase will be the EXC!!! :moon:

Sweet! I'm jealous! I got the XC-W and now I wish I had gone with the EXC! :cheers:

Steet jumper would be nice, just ride to the desert from my apt! My next purchase will be the EXC!!! :moon:

New Mexico wont let you register it? I have the XC-W in AZ and i just had the dealer install brake switches, horn and license plate bracket and folding mirror...and they registered for pickup.

If you ride in open areas and really like to play. PM Dave Hopkins. He has some carb tricks up his sleave that will make you giggle like a school girl.

Congrats on the bike.

New Mexico wont let you register it? I have the XC-W in AZ and i just had the dealer install brake switches, horn and license plate bracket and folding mirror...and they registered for pickup.

Nope, those dayz are gone! We have tried with WR's and DRZ's, converted, etc... DMV in NM is cracking down and saying no more converts nor path to street legal now! :moon:

It's re-dik-ulous since they allow homemade Harleys to be made 'street-legal'! I guarantee our bikes are quieter and safer!!! :cheers:

Well that stinks....i'm born and raised in CA, just moved to AZ 3 years ago....so i'm familiar with the illogical bs that states can legislate....but they're all heading that way...AZ is now requiring OHV Tags, where as they didnt before...slowly but surely heading the way of Nazifornia....