Sign in to follow this  

James Stewart On MTV Cribs This Weekend!

Attention in the moto division! The James Stewart MTV Cribs episode officially airs this Saturday and Sunday, December 19 and 20. Yep, you heard us! Get a taste of Stewart’s epic setup in Haines City, Florida, which sits on 40 acres and includes a backyard moto track for his practicing pleasure. Other guests on the episode include—get this—actor Jesse Metcalfe and the one and only Tony Hawk.

Exact show times are as follows: December 19th at 2:30 and 4:30 p.m. (PT/ET), and December 20th at 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 am (PT/ET).

BTW, I actually didn't know James lived in Haines City. I stopped there yesterday at 7-Eleven coming from Orlando to Tampa, hah.

Oh my god...Like 5 garages filled with bikes cars and RV's?!?!? Holy crap I'm jealous now!

Oh my god...Like 5 garages filled with bikes cars and RV's?!?!? Holy crap I'm jealous now!

He only had about 50 bikes :moon:

MTV Sun, Dec 20

12:30 PM Tony Hawk, Jesse Metcalfe, James Stewart

Touring the homes of Tony Hawk, Jesse Metcalfe and motocross racer James Stewart.

Can not believe how many bikes he had, you could go in there and take like 5 of them and i bet he wouldnt even notice.

that was insane.. He has soo many garages and the bikes.. wow.. Im suprised he didnt show us his tracks

I wish I had a gold plated Zx not to mention more than one garage full of bikes.

I think the best part was when he was talking about his RV and he says '' This is what I take to all my races, and no I don't drive it, I ride in it. Actually, I don't even ride in it. I fly to all my races and sit in it.'' :moon:

i remember racing at Dade City raceway back in the early 90's. He was a little guy FLYING on a mini killin everybody. His dad was racing 250's as well then.

I actually used to really like the guy, but after he decided to not race outdoors and the interview with E60 that slightly faded. Now with this show, I cannot stand the guy, he appears to think hes on a cloud. I also ride an 05 636, although I cannot stand the way he ruined that bike.

how much do you guys think he gets paid? most of the bikes i bet he got for riding for kawi and all that but those cars and rvs? whew. those must of cost a pretty penny. i watched it and droooled like i was kid in a candy store ha:worthy::moon:

how much do you guys think he gets paid? most of the bikes i bet he got for riding for kawi and all that but those cars and rvs? whew. those must of cost a pretty penny. i watched it and droooled like i was kid in a candy store ha:worthy::moon:

I heard he made 10 mil one year

That guy is friggen loaded... wow, I honestly didn't think that he was that rich..

A solid gold framed motorbike.??????

Is that even possible? Gold is pretty soft, if he started to sit on that thing, let alone go over some speed bumps, wouldn't the frame start to bend? lmao