Sign in to follow this  

Thanks for everything

Well my 06 is officially gone, great rides, great times and discussions thanks for all the helpful tricks and hints guys. I'll still stop by from time to time to see whats going on

1 final parting pic

005.jpg

Sorry to see it go! Hope things turn around quickly so you be able to get 2 2010's to make up for it.

Keep the faith! There:s a brand new 2009 YZ125 for $3,300 OTD here. You might stumble across it sometime when things get better. Sorry to see you both go. :moon:

No No say it isn't soooo!!! I too hope things work out and we see you back here soon.

You'll be back bro, this is just a temporary situation. I truly believe we will ride together again someday. Dude, I probably never would have gotten a YZ250 if I hadn't seen you tear up that single track so effectively with yours, thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks guys i'll still be around from time to time doing my riding through you guys, hopefully something better comes my way:thumbsup:

Hey Mark, you know this just means that you move into my place on the rides gotta keep all them KTM's in line:ride:

Thanks guys i'll still be around from time to time doing my riding through you guys, hopefully something better comes my way:thumbsup:

Hey Mark, you know this just means that you move into my place on the rides gotta keep all them KTM's in line:ride:

LOL That's a lot of responsibility, there's quite a sea of orange out there every weekend but I'm not so sure that I've got what it takes to keep them in check, you were a better representative for the YZ250.

LOL That's a lot of responsibility, there's quite a sea of orange out there every weekend but I'm not so sure that I've got what it takes to keep them in check, you were a better representative for the YZ250.

It is the same story here. Fight the good fight! I like being a rarity 7,500 foot elevation. :moon:

Well my 06 is officially gone, great rides, great times and discussions thanks for all the helpful tricks and hints guys. I'll still stop by from time to time to see whats going on

1 final parting pic

005.jpg

Why do you have to sell it Yathump when in fact all of us YZ 2-strokers are being harrassed for making the right choice?! :moon: