Sign in to follow this  

California Miami &/or 007 Conditions 12/19/09

Anyone ride today? A few of us are thinking about a little snow run Sunday morning.

what the he?? is wrong with you?? Sigh, I remember when it was fun to get cold n wet. Im gettin old................

It wasn't that cold! 63 degrees and bright sunshine when we finished riding and headed for home. :moon:

Stand by for a few photos.

So does anyone know if it is worth me bringing the bike up for xmas vacation? or is there too much snow? :moon:

Absolutley bring the bike..... However, I thought I heard on the news that it was supposed to rain here on Wednesday.

Better to bring the bike and not be able to ride it, than not have it and be able to ride.

Hey guys I live in Visalia would like to hook up 4 a niceday of riding, u heading up to Miami again before xmas ?

Not me. I'm headed for the desert shortly after Christmas for the New Years Celebration Ride. :moon: Lots to do to prep.

Right on, were heading somewhere the day after either miami or Taft havent ridden ther in a while , will be out at the Dez the day after New Years have to hang with the family for the NewYears , let me know when u guys head to Miami again would like to meet some new TT :moon:

Right on, were heading somewhere the day after either miami or Taft havent ridden ther in a while , will be out at the Dez the day after New Years have to hang with the family for the NewYears , let me know when u guys head to Miami again would like to meet some new TT :moon:

10-4 :cheers:

Check for the ride report thread.