Sign in to follow this  

California Carnegie 12/19

Conditions were fantastic today, except for the fog and the crowd. Almost clipped bars with a dude on Fransiscan. In the 2 hours I was there, the line at the gate was consistently almost to the road. SRI was totally closed, but I think that was due to the fire earlier in the year.

Wake the **** up! we will soon loose all the OHV parks in California stop voting for theis liberal candidates. bloging does not help much ether please write letters attend meetings get involved. I am seeing a lot of post like " wow this sucks" I was the guy leaving the fliers on the trucks warning people this was comming the AMA and more so D-36 help to fight for us donate today also please visit www.arra-access.com.

Hey, cool down. I agree, this does suck. I have sent letters to 4 assemblymen about this. I intend to write more. I have a 7 year old who rides with me at Carnegie almost weekly. I want this to stay open. Things are in the works. I believe (read that, hope) this will be resolved with give and take.