Sign in to follow this  

450X Race Pics

Here are a few shots of fellow TTer's from the last race of the season for D38. It was a Euro Scramble format kind of like an 8 mile long MX track. 74V beat me handily even while crippled. He can even jump one handed so my excuse of having a dead left arm is null and void. 70V and 68 are a couple of racers to keep and eye on. With fast guys like these I have no problem being the slowest in the group:worthy::moon: Congrats to you guys on a great racing season:thumbsup:

68 air.jpg

74v air.jpg

70v air.jpg

coob air.jpg

Massive fun, Ivan! It's been an amazing journey for sure. Looks like my '05 450X is going to grunt out yet another year of racing and trail thrashing.:moon::cheers:

HAHA, busted up from the last race and still trying to show some flair....above and beyond the manditory 15 pieces that is. I wore my "free rider" gear trying to be cool. 70v earned his last transfer ride to amateur that race! Congrats John on earning the yellow skillbar...see you on the front line next year!

Edited by 74barrio

You done good, Dan! I had to post that pic of you checking your watch in the air:smirk::moon: 70V won the team race (I rode one lap) so I ended my Senior career with a win as a Vet Novice (too bad no transfer point for that one)....:smirk:🤣:lol: Looks like another great season taking shape for 2010 for AMA District 38. Watch out for that 60M dude next year. I hear his ass is fat and he can't hold a line when getting lapped:lol:🤣:smirk::p:busted:

I'm bummed I can't call my best ride bud a sandbagger anymore. I'm pretty darn proud of him for moving up. I can say with absolute certainty it ain't easy.:cheers:

nice job coob! and the rest of the fellas too.

baja beckons. don't fight it.

nice job coob! and the rest of the fellas too.

baja beckons. don't fight it.

:cheers::ride::ride:Yessir. I still don't have my passport:bonk: I'm saving mi pesos. Class 50 ya know:lol::moon: Let's roll:thumbsup:

I need to get down there for one of those races. Looks like a blast!

Come on down! Good times and we would love to have you pit with us:thumbsup: These races are great fun, well organized, and have rescue on the course (LESAR....incredibly great folks) :moon: Here's a link to the 2010 sched:

http://www.amad38.com/D38documents/2010_AMA_District38_Desert_Racing_Schedule.pdf

HAHA, busted up from the last race and still trying to show some flair....above and beyond the manditory 15 pieces that is. I wore my "free rider" gear trying to be cool. 70v earned his last transfer ride to amateur that race! Congrats John on earning the yellow skillbar...see you on the front line next year!

Thanks Dan. Definitely wasn't easy!! I didnt think i would get it on the individual race after i stalled off the start. There were 3 of us sitting there. Pushed hard and had a little luck on my side. Can't wait to be on that front line!!! Dan is my yellow bar in the mail yet?????? :moon:

Thanks Dan. Definitely wasn't easy!! I didnt think i would get it on the individual race after i stalled off the start. There were 3 of us sitting there. Pushed hard and had a little luck on my side. Can't wait to be on that front line!!! Dan is my yellow bar in the mail yet?????? :moon:

No...but the real question is your 2010 D38 Application in the mail yet :cheers:.

No...but the real question is your 2010 D38 Application in the mail yet :cheers:.

Ok you got me!!!!:moon::smirk: It will be tomorrow!!

John we need to change your srceen name. That KX thing makes you look green!! :cheers:

Like I told John on facebook we will have to plan a trip down to see you guys race. I would love to meet a lot of you that I have not met before. Also this time I'm going to bring some extra tubes so I can see cubera race. All I got to see him do last time is kick back with a cold one. :moon:

Maybe I can pick you up on the way, Oldman.. aren't you in Simi Valley or somewhere? I could just head down the 5 instead of taking the 58 east (just an idea).. I'll promise to wear deoderant that day & I'll let you control the radio (so long as you don't like Bette Midler & crap like that).

:moon:🤣:lol:You can take the guy off the KX5o'hundy but you'll never take the the KX5o'hundy out of the guy:ride: I'm sure he misses the brute power of the KX but the 450X turns. I think he's faster on the 450X and can even race it for 200 miles straight and not even break sweat:p

There's not much to see as far as my riding is concerned, Tom. You should trail ride one of these races with me though (you too, Guy). It's great fun! Frosty beverages are reserved for after the race:thumbsup: Look for the old slow dude sporting #60M and you'll have pit support and someone to show you around. We usually wheel in in the morning and head over to Celias for lunch in El Centro on the way home if we have time. Makes for a great day and wards off the Sunday depression about going back to work on Monday:lol::cheers:

Maybe I can pick you up on the way, Oldman.. aren't you in Simi Valley or somewhere? I could just head down the 5 instead of taking the 58 east (just an idea).. I'll promise to wear deoderant that day & I'll let you control the radio (so long as you don't like Bette Midler & crap like that).

Valencia right off of the I-5. No I'm not into Bette Midler, more of a Donnie and Marie guy. :moon: What race are you going to go out for? Are you going to race?

...Watch out for that 60M dude next year. I hear his ass is fat and he can't hold a line when getting lapped:lol::smirk::cheers::smirk::busted:

I'm bummed I can't call my best ride bud a sandbagger anymore. I'm pretty darn proud of him for moving up. I can say with absolute certainty it ain't easy.:moon:

60M!!! Looks like you and 181M will be duking it out next year. Hopefully another Novice shows up once in a while you guys can earn a transfer ride now and then. I hear superman might even be throwing the M on this year.

60M!!! Looks like you and 181M will be duking it out next year. Hopefully another Novice shows up once in a while you guys can earn a transfer ride now and then. I hear superman might even be throwing the M on this year.

LOL....181M had a pretty good second half after a dismal start. I think he's going to be 5M or maybe 7M for 2010. I'll move up. Just can't be a ***** about racing and it'll be easy.:moon: Besides, I'm turning Pro so I can't sandbag as much anymore:moon::cheers:🤣:smirk:🤣

I forgot to mention the fact that I'm probably the only guy in D38 history to finish #1 Senior Novice TWICE. I'm kind of proud of that in my own special way. Excuse me.....I have to go puke now.

Edited by cubera