Sign in to follow this  

Wow!!!!!!

I was there that night (2009) that is..O the sound of that sum beetch running on the track is awesome..I was right behide the guy with the camera on the end..It was cool he took alot of photos and talked to everyone for a little bit..But the sound of that yamahammer was so great WOW is right

I was there that night (2009) that is..O the sound of that sum beetch running on the track is awesome..I was right behide the guy with the camera on the end..It was cool he took alot of photos and talked to everyone for a little bit..But the sound of that yamahammer was so great WOW is right

Now, just think what the sound was like with 20 of them at once on the asphalt.

Not to mention the 500s that would come 10 years later.

The 750s of Roberts and Sheene's era (the TZ750 you watched at Indy) made 135HP or so.. The 500s of Doohan, Creville, Barros, Capirossi, Biaggi and Rossi's era made 180+HP. And they made that power with all the subtleness of a rodeo bull.

Careers were short and violent in the 500cc bone crusher era.

But the race show was like nothing you'll ever see today.

I rode one back in the day! pure animal!! in the frist 3 gears, the front tire never touches the ground.

Awesome video..thanks for posting! Having seen various forms of motorcycle racing (flattrack, road, moto, super-x, speedway, etc) I CANNOT understand why flattrack isn't more popular (same with speedway). It's a shame, really, because the racing is incredible. You have to see it to believe it.